1. The measure of the lowering will be reduced by the measure of the original sport suspension.
2. Wedge form: The lowering of the front axle depends from the equipment and weight of the engine.
3. As of Chassisnumber: 21234.
4. For fine tuning, please refer to the original Daimler Benz spring insolators available in different heights (8-23 mm).
5. Heavy duty for models with full equipment and more than 4 cylinders.
6. A TÜV presentation is necessary despite ABE for vehicles with a load depending brake power distributor.
7. Without self-levelling / air suspension
8. Additional lowering may occur on vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions.
9. Only for vehicles with full equipment.
10. XR3i does not lower, only the adjustment becomes more sportive.
11. Vehicles with 6 cylinder engines require sport shocks.
12. Not for station wagons.
13. As of ABE-number 9138/2.
14. Up to 8.79 please use spring cap number 171412341A.
15. Excludes 4 wheel drive.
16. original Volkswagen springs caps [and probably further Parts] might be necessary: 1H0412341 (big) or 357412341 A (small).
17. Shorter sport shocks are required. The VOGTLAND suspension kits are covered with these shocks.
18. Not suitable for serial or original sport suspension.
19. Only front springs, torsion bars (or standard spring) on the rear axle.
20. Only rear springs, torsion bars (or standard spring) on the front axle.
21. All wheel/tyre combinations are allowed which are released by the wheel type testing institution. The conditions in the wheel approval have to be kept, except when original suspension is required.
22. At the VOGTLAND adjustable suspension kits are only the shock valvings in the front adjustable.
23. Due to vehicle-specific tolerances a contact between the drive shaft and the anti-roll bar might occur. In such case it is requiered to install a modified anti-roll bar. For Coilover Sets use Order-No. 968 550 000 (Anti-roll bar conversion set without Xenon headlights). For Suspension Kits use a longer steering rod from your VW/Audi dealer.
24. Height adjustable at the front and rear axle (threaded strut housings).
25. Height adjustable at the front and rear axle (front axle threaded housings, rear axle threaded spring perch and separate shocks).
26. Only height adjustable at the front axle (threaded strut housings), springs and shocks at the rear axle.
27. May require the use of wheel spacers with original equipment tires and wheels.
28. Self-leveling must be shut down.
29. Height adjustable at the front (threaded strut housings), rear axle is adjustable with torsion spring adjustment.
30. Installed shocks can be adjusted when installed.
31. Installed shocks can not be adjusted when installed.
32. The front turn lights (§76/756 EG), must be the min. height from 350 mm. Alfa part number: 46226968.
33. Fore vehicles manufactured bevor 04/02, the piston rod is fastened to the support bearing with an arched disk (piston rod threads visible). Models built after 04/02, piston rod threads not visible.
34. Only for vehicles which have rear dampers mounted below with M10 (1.0i, 1.2i, 1.7Di).
35. Only for vehicles which have rear dampers mounted below with M14 (1.4i, 1.8i, 1.3CDTI, 1.7DTi, 1.7CDTi)
36. Front shock: complete suspension strut. Partnumber: 966404, 966406, 966407, 966322, 960422, 969423, 960423, 960462.
37. Front shock: cartidge
38. Damper only siutable for European Cars.
39. If the driveshaft-diameter is greater than 42, mm the max. aproved lowering is reduced 15 mm.
40. The inside distance between the mountingbracket of the front Damper must be 27 mm.
41. from chassis- number Y on the 10th position.
42. For cars with 50 mm Suspension Strut.
43. For cars with 55 mm Suspension Strut.
44. For cars built from October 1991 up to May 1992 the upper attachment must be replaced by BMW partnumber 31.331.090.467.
45. up to 1998 models (up to VIN: 8DX199999).
46. steering rod 968220, 968221 for lowering above 40mm nessecary.
47. After mounting the clearance between Wheel and Suspension Strut must be at least 5mm. If it is smaller you have to use wheel spacers.
48. Audi: Modelyear up to 4.00, VW: Modelyear up to 9.99.
49. Audi: Modelyear after 5.00, VW: Modelyear after 10.99.
50. Without 16V, front bracket bolt distance 52 mm.
51. Without 16V, front bracket bolt distance 54 mm.
52. Without Rallye, TD, Genty, CT, CTI, GTI.
53. Modelyear up to 08.04, without 2.0T, 3.0V6 CDTI, without IDS.
54. Modelyear after 08.04, without 2.0T, 3.0V6 CDTI, without IDS.
55. For models with eye-mounting at the rear.
56. For models with fork-mounting at the rear.
57. Not for models built after 2004
58. On front shock check measurements for the bracket: inside width 23 mm, mounting hole distance 52 mm.
59. Only for cars with four wheel drive (4WD).
60. Additional OE equipment is needed on cars with EDC. Front (also 8 cyl. Engines) BMW-Partnumber: Bearing 31331091709, Washer 31331116983, Dust Cap 31331110196. Rear BMW-Partnumber: Bearing 33521091710, 33521090282, Washer 33521092986, Dustseal 31331137 932, Bumpstop 33531091031.
61 The OE-air suspension is not removed. A rear sport shock is provided and used with the air susupension.
62. Not for vehicles with electronic damping adjustment.
63. For all cars built before 6/92 the use of different Top-Bearing assembly in the front is required. BMW-Partnumber: Bearing 31336764947, Washer 31331116983, Dustseal 31331110196.
64. Without electr. damping force adjustment, without IDS+
65. For cars with self-leveling additional OE-parts are required: Audi Partnumber: Bearing 8E0512121E, Springseat 8E0512149H, Bump stop 4B0512131Q
66. Model specific plug&play adapter included
67. Model specific plug&play adapter available as option
68. Only for Cars with Air Suspension
69. Only for Cars with ABC Suspension
70. From VIN: Turbo: 4LA83740, S: 4LA48416, V6: 4LA01526, USA Turbo: 4LA93466, USA S: 4LA6&74337, USA V6: 4LA21527
71. Only for Multilink rear suspension
72. Only for Twist-beam rear suspension
73. Kit including shock absorbers up to model year 2009